We paid $6,554.00 to Amen Roofing and Construction, 248 Apollo Drive, Lino Lakes, MN 55014.The check we gave them cleared in May 2010.

No work has been done. It is now December 2010. We hate this company and have a docketed judgement against them, as well as a complaint with the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry. We are demanding our money back.

Results are pending. Do not trust this company. They broke promises with us months ago over dates of completion. When they broke those promises I took them to conciliation court.

I also had other correspondence with them by email and certified mail. Not surprisingly, They did not show for their court hearing, which was in Sept.

2010.

Had an Experience with Amen Roofing And Construction?

Comments

Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States #1192281

Please, tell me what is exact name of company, their address, owner name? Not clear what company you are talking about.

Hey folks, as of 1-14-2011:

BBB Reliability Report for

A Men Roofing, LLCBBB Rating F

Ratings Explanation BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report.

Find out more about A Men Roofing, LLC:

Advertising Review

Industry Tips

BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy

BBB Accreditation

This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

BBB Rating for A Men Roofing, LLC

Based on BBB files, A Men Roofing, LLC has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.

Factors that lowered this business' rating include:

•Length of time business has been operating.

•12 complaints filed against business

•Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.

•One complaint filed against business that was not resolved.

Factors that raised this business' rating include:

•BBB has sufficient background information on this business.

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

I looks like we may finally see some justice on this insane situation.It now appears that when I send the police/sherrif's office down to seize property and sell it, it will be to pay costs of the court(s) and misc.

expenses, which have added up by now.

This company continues to be a ^^$^%^^(^&^(*^*&*&^ daughter of a %&*(*%$(*.But by the time they read this, there is already going to be *** to pay.....I will enjoy watching the sheriff seize more property to pay off the rest of the debt to me.....They continue to be very nice and civilized people who are lovely in every way......

God bless America, and have a blessed day!!!

This is the author of the complaint.I actually gave this company more credit than they deserved.

The check cleared for $6,555.00, not $6,554.00.

When you add in the extra court costs I incurred later---(conciliation court--I paid it, docketed judgements--I paid for it--, family stress--I continue to pay for it---, not to mention that my wife and I both lost our jobs in 2009, to add to our stress level, it is totally lousy.Now you can better understand the big picture........

Hey, I heard they have multiple complaints with the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry. I hope you get your money. It sounds like they suck.